Enjoy the Caribbean Paradise with Our Luxury Day Charters!
Explore the Picturesque Cartagena in Style with Yachty Social!
With vibrant colors, clear turquoise waters, and the breath-taking scenery of the Caribbean coastline, Cartagena is the perfect sailing destination to unwind and rest. The city offers you the best sailing experience with picture-perfect beaches, stunning tropical weather, and diverse marine life. You can rent a yacht for a day and explore this gem with your crew.
Experience Our Luxurious Yachts
- You can book our day charter as per your requirements. We can accommodate 1-2 people in a cabin or reserve an entire yacht for a group of 12 people.
- Our day charters include a hostess and skipper.
- We also facilitate overnight stays. You can rent our yachts for a weekend and explore the essence of Caribbean water.
- Our specialists will tailor your itinerary to include all the hotspots to ensure you have a memorable tile on board.
- You can also celebrate special events in style by renting a yacht for a day.
- For your pleasure, we also offer experienced instructors who can help you dive into blue Caribbean water and perform various water activities.
- Whether you want to rent a yacht for a day, enjoy a 3-day fishing trip, or rent a yacht for a weekend, we have the resources to offer services accordingly.
Choose Luxury Day Charters for an Amazing Yachting Experience!
Yachty Social features an exclusive fleet of luxurious yachts that come with several modern amenities for you to spend a relaxing day with your loved ones. Whether you are planning a 3-day fishing trip or want to have a blast over the weekend, our yachts are well-crafted to accommodate you and your guests.
Sailing on a yacht is an unforgettable experience and our crew is well experienced to cater to all your sailing needs.
Plan Your Dream Vacation in Cartagena with Yachty Social!
We aim to provide you a happy and safe yachting experience that you will remember for a lifetime. We specialize in designing packages, arranging special events, and doing everything so that you can have a good time sailing in Cartagena.